“Bullseye Strategy exceeded my expectations with their Valentine’s Day promotions. Our website traffic was up 6% from January to February and the engagement from social and search translated into sales both on our web site and in our store.”
– Sean Dunn, President of J.R. Dunn Jewelers
SituationJ.R. Dunn Jewelers, a 45-year-old jeweler and a leading national e-commerce company, wanted to grow sales for the Valentine’s Day holiday. J.R. Dunn had been building a solid foundation of likes in social media and wanted to use this major holiday for their business to:
• Increase engagement in social media
• Increase traffic to its web site
• Increase traffic to its physical store
• Increase sales
SolutionBullseye’s team put a multi-pronged strategy in place to attain J.R. Dunn’s goals including paid, earned and owned social media, search engine marketing, display advertising and retargeting.
• In the first two weeks of February J.R. Dunn saw a 31% increase in overall website traffic, 107% increase in visits via social referral and 113% increase in sales, compared to the previous two weeks in January.
• Through a combination of AdWords and PPC campaigns, J.R. Dunn increased their paid search traffic nearly 76% while simultaneously decreasing their overall spend through our testing and optimization efforts. In concert with their increased traffic, on-site transactions increased nearly 54% while their average order value also increased 65%.
• J.R. Dunn’s Facebook page saw growth in page likes from 64,643 at the end of January to 70,678 mid February.
• Our Pinterest efforts leading up to Valentine’s Day attracted 18,410 impressions, 139 repins and a reach of 10,563 users — and increased traffic to jrdunn.com.