Located in the heart of Ft. Lauderdale, Bullseye Strategy’s offices are driven by caffeine, a little healthy Pop-Shot competition, and lively brainstorm sessions that start with an empty whiteboard and conclude with detailed strategies and execution roadmaps.
If your idea of a stimulating water cooler conversation includes what you’re Netflix-binging as well as what will overtake OTT as the next big thing in digital advertising, we just might have a place for you at #TeamBullseye–whether you’re a seasoned subject-matter expert or are just cutting your teeth in digital marketing.
Due to growth, the following jobs are currently open with Bullseye Strategy. Apply from Indeed.com, ensuring you include a resume and cover letter:
- Digital Media Coordinator – We are looking for a Digital Media Coordinator to shape and execute effective advertising campaigns. Your job will be to identify and reach target audiences, as well as evaluate campaign success. To succeed in this role, you should be a skilled communicator and decision-maker who can collaborate well with various teams.
- Digital Media Analyst – As the Digital Media Analyst, you will provide analytic support and strategic recommendations for Bullseye’s client accounts. You have an eye for numbers, intellectual curiosity, and proficiency at problem-solving.
- Senior Digital Content Producer – As a Senior Digital Content Producer you must be an outstanding graphic artist, communicator, and copywriter, have a firm command of how social media platforms work, and be an avid personal and business user of said platforms.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salaries
- Be part of our exciting growth!
- Interesting clients including well-established brands as well as up-and-coming startup and challenger brands
- Health, dental, and other optional insurances
- 401k match
Curious about the #TeamBullseye lifestyle? Follow us on Instagram!