Located in the heart of Ft. Lauderdale, Bullseye Strategy’s offices are driven by caffeine, a little healthy Pop-Shot competition, and lively brainstorm sessions that start with an empty whiteboard and conclude with detailed strategies and execution roadmaps.
If your idea of a stimulating water cooler conversation includes what you’re Netflix-binging as well as what will overtake OTT as the next big thing in digital advertising, we just might have a place for you at #TeamBullseye–whether you’re a seasoned subject-matter expert or are just cutting your teeth in digital marketing.
Due to growth, the following jobs are currently open with Bullseye Strategy. Apply from Indeed.com, ensuring you include a resume and cover letter:
- Digital Media Director – As our Digital Media Director, you will play a vital and senior role in our agency. You will be responsible for directing, planning, and implementing interactive media campaigns across all of our clients ranging from nascent companies to enterprises.
- Senior SEO Specialist – As a Senior SEO Specialist, you will serve as an SEO expert for a variety of accounts across a wide array of industries. As a key team member, your role will be to work side-by-side with the SEO Manager to help lead the agency’s accounts to SEO success measured by improving clients’ KPIs.
- Account Manager – As an Account Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the Client receives the highest quality work at a profitable return for the Agency. You will be working in a fast-paced Agency environment, on multiple accounts, and must have the ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet internal and external deadlines.
- Junior Account Manager – As a Junior Account Manager you will develop a thorough knowledge of the Client’s business, their customers, and the marketplace. You will assist in the development/execution of work-product deliverables, as needed (e.g. deploying emails, reporting, etc.). You will be responsible for ensuring the client receives the highest quality work at a profitable return for the Agency.
- Senior Digital Content Producer – As a Senior Digital Content Producer you must be an outstanding graphic artist, communicator, and copywriter, have a firm command of how social media platforms work, and be an avid personal and business user of said platforms.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salaries
- Be part of our exciting growth!
- A fun working environment in sunny South Florida
- Interesting clients including well-established brands as well as up-and-coming startup and challenger brands
- Health, dental, and other optional insurances
- 401k match
- State-of-the-art fitness center and meeting space in our downtown location and fun amenities including a treadmill desk
Curious about the #TeamBullseye lifestyle? Follow us on Instagram!