Tall Order is a direct-to-consumer Men’s Apparel store specializing in the Big & Tall segment of the industry. Twin brothers Mike and Dan Friedman created Tall Order socks to fill a void in the men’s sock industry, all while honoring their late father and supporting charitable organizations. Their offerings also include underwear, shirts, and designer socks.
Co-Founder & President
‘Our online business is tracking 100% YoY so far!!! We are confident this trend will continue with Bullseye’s support and strategy.’
Tall Order had built a strong foundation for their brand with loyal customers and unique messaging, but struggled to attract new users and build their customer base. Ranking only for their branded terms on page one, Tall Order was in desperate need of a content overhaul that would push the site to rank organically for non-branded terms and bring new users to the site.
After laying down the foundation with a keyword map, competitor analysis, and a full site audit, Bullseye proceeded with on-page optimizations.
Bullseye adjusted the metadata and headers across all top-level pages and remedied technical issues hindering site performance.
Bullseye provided blog topics and briefs that could build out the non-branded keyword universe and push top-funnel traffic.
Text was added to each of the collection pages in order to provide further context and backlinks were built to reinforce each of these pages.
After a few months, Tall Order began to see results and build momentum. Bullseye’s optimizations have helped move the needle for Tall Order.
– YoY Organic Revenue has grown by 162%.
– YoY Non-branded Clicks have grown by 3,045% from 173 to 5,442.
– YoY Total Number of Keywords Ranking has grown by 2,944% from 126 to 3,836.
– YoY Organic Collection Page Users has grown by 331% leading to a 1150% increase in Organic Revenue from these pages.
Key Tactics Implemented
- Keyword Strategy Adjustment and Mapping
- Blog Topics, Briefs, and Optimizations
- On-page Optimizations for Collection Pages
- Backlinking Strategy and Internal Linking Recommendations
- Technical Optimizations to Improve Crawlability and Indexability
Good, because we’re ready to help. We’ll not only create an efficient digital marketing strategy, but we’ll execute and refine it to continuously grow your business.