As our Senior Account Manager, Natasha draws on over eight years of account and project management experience to lead our account team in providing exceptional service and work to a diverse roster of clients in all areas of digital marketing. She began her career working in Los Angeles at William Morris Endeavor, where she spent several years learning the entertainment industry and growing her account and project management skills. Upon returning to her hometown in South Florida, she began working in marketing and advertising as an Account Executive at Zimmerman, notably working on the Save-a-Lot and Lumber Liquidators national accounts.
Natasha provides daily hands-on service to clients both large and small, offering timely, creative solutions to meet their digital marketing needs. Natasha’s attention to detail, client service, and digital marketing knowledge allows her to excel and lead the team in client collaborations to create relevant and impactful digital marketing campaigns.
Natasha is a graduate of Penn State University, and in her free time, she loves spending time with friends and family, staying active, and soaking in the sun.
New Position Open at Bullseye Strategy… Interactive Marketing Specialist – Entry Level
Bullseye Strategy (www.bullseystrategy.com) has an entry-level full time position open to candidates interested in breaking into the online marketing field. You will be working with and reporting to Interactive Marketing Managers as well as the owners of the company. The ideal candidate will be a recent college graduate with a degree in something related to online marketing such as digital media, ecommerce or the like. You may have some traditional marketing experience or 1-2 years of online marketing experience. You must have a degree and a GPA of 3.4 OR HIGHER. If you’re GPA was lower than 3.4, please do not apply.
If you’re interested in a real interactive marketing position and if you understand that marketing is about creative execution and NUMBERS, then this is the place for you.
You will be assigned projects that optimize online customer acquisition and growth across multiple online channels including but not limited to search engines, email, display media and social media.
You will work on projects in a variety of industries including but not limited to travel, technology, entertainment, lead generation, membership, financial services, ecommerce and more.
This is an exciting opportunity to be on the ground floor of a S. Florida based interactive media consulting company with national and worldwide clients.
You will learn how to do all of this and more:
- How to develop creative briefs for online campaigns and provide strong creative direction to graphic designers
- How to manage the creation of landing pages, deploy them, market to them, and optimize them
- How to quality assure online creative assets before deployment
- How to use industry-leading analytics tools
- How to conduct online marketing analytics and how to implement new marketing tactics
- How to write and post blog entries
- Set-up/run Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts
- Set-up/run self-service online advertising programs (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- How to assess online media placement opportunities, negotiate and purchase online media
You must be able to come to work from our headquarters in Fort Lauderdale. No telecommuting.
- < span style="font-size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Times;">0-2 years experience
- Passion for online marketing
- Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED with GPA of 3.4 or HIGHER REQUIRED
- Must be able to demonstrate other collegiate or work-related successes
- Good spelling/grammar. You MUST be able to demonstrate this through your cover letter for application to work here, and all correspondence leading up to your employment as well as other writing samples that may be requested of you during the interview process.
- Positive attitude and hard working
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Fast learner
- Must have good time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must have an appetite to always be learning
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Must have a good sense of humor
- Excellent phone ability
- Extreme Internet proficiency
- STRONG command of the English language!
- Must be able to provide at least 2 references, one from a previous job (we don’t care if it was the local coffee shop, we just need to talk to someone about you) and one from a professor who will provide both a WRITTEN and VERBAL reference for you.
Please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
All resumes should be accompanied by a cover letter demonstrating why you’re the right candidate for this position. If you do NOT send a cover letter, we will NOT consider you for this position. Local candidates are preferred; relocation expenses will not be reimbursed.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.]]>