Entry-level full time position open to candidates interested in and with some experience in online marketing, particularly social media. The ideal candidate will have 6 months to 1 year of social media marketing experience, strong creative writing skills, good analytical skills and a desire to grow as a digital marketing expert in all areas of online marketing. You may also have some traditional marketing experience.
You must have a STRONG command of the English language and be a creative thinker and writer. You must have a STRONG understanding of numbers and data.
You will be assigned projects that optimize online customer acquisition and growth across multiple online channels including but not limited to email, display media and social media.
You will work on projects in a variety of industries including but not limited to technology, entertainment, lead generation, membership, financial services, and more.
This is an exciting opportunity to be on the ground floor of a S. Florida based interactive media firm with national and worldwide clients.
You should have experience with:
- Social media scheduling tools (e.g. HootSuite)
- Online analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Facebook Brand Page Creation
- Twitter business account creation
- Google+ Account creation
- Writing updates for social media outlets
- Writing blog posts
You should have experience with and/or a desire to learn:
- How to develop creative briefs for online campaigns and provide strong creative direction to graphic designers
- How to manage the creation of landing pages, deploy them, market to them, and optimize them
- How to quality assure online creative assets before deployment
- How to conduct online marketing analytics and how to implement new marketing tactics
- Set-up/run self-service online advertising programs (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Set-up/run large scale digital and mobile media campaigns
- How to assess online media placement opportunities, negotiate and purchase online media
You must be able to come to work from our headquarters in Fort Lauderdale. No telecommuting.
6 months to 1 year of experience
Passion for online marketing
Bachelor’s degree required with GPA of 3.4 or higher
Must be able to demonstrate other work-related successes
Good spelling/grammar. You MUST be able to demonstrate this through your cover letter for application to work here, and all correspondence leading up to your employment as well as other writing samples that may be requested of you during the interview process.
Positive attitude and hard working
Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Not afraid to ask questions
Must have good time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Must have an appetite to always be learning
Self-starter with ability to thrive in fast paced environment
Must have a good sense of humor
Must be able to provide at least 2 references from previous employers
Please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
All resumes should be accompanied by a cover letter demonstrating why you’re the right candidate for this position. If you do NOT send a cover letter, we will NOT consider you for this position