As our Senior Account Manager, Natasha draws on over eight years of account and project management experience to lead our account team in providing exceptional service and work to a diverse roster of clients in all areas of digital marketing. She began her career working in Los Angeles at William Morris Endeavor, where she spent several years learning the entertainment industry and growing her account and project management skills. Upon returning to her hometown in South Florida, she began working in marketing and advertising as an Account Executive at Zimmerman, notably working on the Save-a-Lot and Lumber Liquidators national accounts.
Natasha provides daily hands-on service to clients both large and small, offering timely, creative solutions to meet their digital marketing needs. Natasha’s attention to detail, client service, and digital marketing knowledge allows her to excel and lead the team in client collaborations to create relevant and impactful digital marketing campaigns.
Natasha is a graduate of Penn State University, and in her free time, she loves spending time with friends and family, staying active, and soaking in the sun.
Interactive Marketing Manager Position
The Interactive Marketing Manager will drive marketing strategy and initiatives that optimize online customer acquisition and growth across multiple online channels. The Interactive Marketing Manager will work with a variety of clients including but not limited to travel, technology, entertainment, lead gen, membership, financial services, ecommerce and more. As the Interactive Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to deliver a variety of services to clients including implementing strategy around social media marketing, display media, search marketing, email marketing and more.
This is an exciting opportunity to be on the ground floor of a S. Florida based interactive media consulting company with national and worldwide clients.
- Overall ownership of media achieving key performance indicators
- Annual, quarterly and monthly media planning and buying of CPA, CPC, CPM and flat rate media placements, such as networks, exchanges, premium, affiliates, etc.
- Identifying, negotiating and project managing opportunities
- Day-to-day ownership of key publishers, portals and technology partners
- Imagining and writing creative briefs to direct agencies to develop results-oriented creative including banners, emails and landing pages
- Analyze campaigns/derive actionable insights to expand programs and drive efficiency.
- Weekly report-out to team including internal partners and clients on performance and optimization
- Achieve spend, traffic and conversion goals for online advertising
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in marketing or like program.
- Minimum 1+ years experience with digital media, agency-side or client-side
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating placements and delivering against traffic and booking goals.
- Strong working knowledge of interactive marketing best practices
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong creative and direction skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Some knowledge of email marketing, social media marketing and search marketing Experience performing creative optimization and landing page analysis
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Experience with PowerPoint
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in fast paced environment