Great Opportunity at Bullseye Strategy… Interactive Marketing Intern – Unpaid
Bullseye Strategy (www.bullseystrategy.com) has a part time unpaid internship position available for 10-20 hours per week at our headquarters on Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
We are looking for a fun, motivated candidate to join our team. The ideal candidate is either in their Junior or Senior year, or has recently graduated. The ideal candidate is pursuing/has pursued a degree in marketing, ecommerce, online marketing or a related area. You must have a degree and a GPA of 3.4 OR HIGHER. If you’re GPA is lower than 3.4, please do not apply.
You will be assigned projects that optimize online customer acquisition and growth across multiple online channels including but not limited to search engines, email, display media and social media.
You will work on projects in a variety of industries including but not limited to travel, technology, entertainment, lead generation, membership, financial services, ecommerce and more.
You will learn how to do all of this and more:
- How to develop creative briefs for online campaigns and provide strong creative direction to graphic designers
- Be a liaison between graphic designers, developers and marketers
- How to manage the creation of landing pages, deploy them, market to them, and optimize them
- How to quality assure online creative assets before deployment
- How to conduct basic analysis using industry leading analytics tools such as looking at web traffic and user behavior to identify potential improvements to web pages and site architecture
- How to write and post blog entries
- Set-up/run Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts
- Set-up/run self-service online advertising programs (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
You must be able to come to work from our headquarters in Fort Lauderdale. No telecommuting.
Experience in and demonstrable passion for any or all of the areas listed above would be a definite plus. If you are a motivated self-starter with a sense of fun and looking to gain experience in a fast-paced technology company then you could be the candidate we are looking for!
- Passion for online marketing
- In pursuit of a bachelor’s degree REQUIRED with GPA of 3.4 or HIGHER REQUIRED
- Must be able to demonstrate other collegiate or work-related successes
- Good spelling/grammar. You MUST be able to demonstrate this through your cover letter for application to work here, and all correspondence leading up to your employment as well as other writing samples that may be requested of you during the interview process.
- Positive attitude and hard working
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to handle multip le projects in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Fast learner
- Must have an appetite to always be learning
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Must have a good sense of humor
- Excellent phone ability
- Extreme Internet proficiency
- STRONG command of the English language!
- Must be able to provide at least 2 references, one from a previous job (we don’t care if it was the local coffee shop, we just need to talk to someone about you) and one from a professor who will provide both a WRITTEN and VERBAL reference for you.
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
All resumes should be accompanied by a cover letter demonstrating why you’re the right candidate for this position. If you do NOT send a cover letter, we will NOT consider you for this position.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.]]>